- Updated the free size: the size is a service offered on all of the products which are not one-size-fits-all.
- Return and Exchange (within 14 days): a doubt when ordering? You have up to 14 days after receipt to return your purchase and enjoy the free exchange or request a refund of your purchase
How to choose the right size for your ring:
There are several methods to determine the ideal size of the ring you want to wear.
The most reliable solution is to appeal to a professional jeweler who will accurately take the measurement of your finger.
Fortunately, you can also perform this measurement precision with the outisl we are your provisions below:
- The virtual ring print
- The correspondence table of sizes based on the inner diameter measured on one of your rings
The virtual ring print
With the virtual ring, you can find the size of your ring in an instant. Simply drop one of your rings on the model printed to know the size that suits you. Here is the right approach in a few steps:
- Print the ring - take care to position on 'no' "to scale of the paper" print option.
- Once printed, check that the scale is good by controlling the indicator line is well 10cm
- Move your ring on the various circles, when this lies inside the ring and very slightly suggests the white background of the page on the inner side of the ring, you have identified the right size!
- The number inside the circle is the size that you specify when making your purchase.
You don't have a ring, then use our second method below
the table of sizes
You can measure the circumference of your finger concerned in order to know the ring size that will suit him. This bring a tape measure, then tour which will bring the ring finger.
Use the tables below to know your size: